About me

Thursday, 24 November 2016

Athletics day 2016

Yesterday the whole of RSS went up to Massey for athletics day. Here is a reflection of how my day went. 

Reflection: 
What was the most enjoyable part of the my day/ why: The most enjoyable part of my day is properly getting out there happy and coming back in getting second place in discis. 

What am I really proud of/why: I am proud of coming second in discis and 4th in the 800m sprint
And why because that way I know that I'm getting better and better every year.

What was the most challenging part/why: Properly the 800m sprint because I haven't been practising running as much as I should be so I had to try really hard to get in the top 5 but I am proud of myself.

My goal for next time is/why: My goal for next time is to properly do better in high jump because I know I am good at it but I wasn't at my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment